Thursday, October 30, 2008

My First Post

So for the past few months now I've been telling myself I need to start a blog. I keep thinking it would be a great way to stay in contact with everyone during my adventures and also let people see a more realistic side of me (I.E. the name of the blog). I've been told I'm quite fun and hilarious at times so I thought this could be a great outlet for everyone to see that side of me because frankly my newsletters don't allow me to do that. They are suppose to update you on the ministry and encourage you in that respect.... I think my life is encouraging too. I just don't feel the liberty to be frank about my life and make jokes about what I'm going through.

Therefore, in the next few weeks look back on here for some quite strange and interesting post. Trust me, they will be interesting and quite possibly strange. When you travel as much as I do (especially in the South) I have some stories. So enjoy getting to know me even better and hopefully you will still be my friend. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking bro! At the edge of my shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anticipating something good! Please don't disappoint me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter... Wow I'm glad that I'm that boring that your shiny shoes are more interesting than me. :)

    Steph... I just posted some good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete